Company Liquidation Poland
When a company or partnership reaches the end of its usefulness, we can assist with the whole process of liquidating the company in Poland*.
Subject to the approval of instructing professionals, we can be engaged to:
- accept formal appointment as liquidator
- manage the liquidation process
- supervise asset disposals
- make payments to creditors
- liaise with liquidation accountants
- agree and process third party liquidation costs
- file de-registrations and other formal notifications
- handle the preparation of all required documentation
- handle the ongoing and liquidation specific accounting requirements
We do all of this against agreed, fixed fees.
* winding-up, bankruptcy, striking-off, deregistration, de-registering, closing down are phrases people often use. Call us to discuss your company’s situation. We can help to close down, wind-up, liquidate or strike-off your company in Poland.